The integrated stove integrates products such as range hood, stove, disinfection cabinet, etc. It has the characteristics of environmental protection, energy saving, no smoke, ultra-quiet, etc., saving space, cost and manpower operation procedures. Maintenance is more important than maintenance. To make the integrated stove function better and prolong its service life, you should pay attention to regular maintenance. However, many people have doubts about the usual cleaning and maintenance of the integrated stove. How do the integrated stoves usually be cleaned and maintained?
(1) Selection of detergents (with)
1. Clean with a hot aqueous solution of soft gauze and a mild detergent.
2. Do not use particulate detergent (decontamination powder), sharp objects, steel wool or knives to remove stubborn stains left on the burner. Otherwise, it may cause the safety equipment of the gas cooker to malfunction or the appearance of the parts to be worn out. Then directly affects the service life of the integrated stove
3. It is not advisable to use a steam cleaner to clean the integrated stove.
(2) before cleaning
1. It is necessary to cut off the indoor gas valve and the gas cooker is now cooled.
2. Do not disassemble the safety equipment and airtight parts of the gas cooker during the cleaning process.
3. To ensure the incineration function, always wipe the head of the thermocouple (blackout pin) with a dry cloth.
(3) Pan holder cleaning
Use a soft brush to remove dirt from the exterior of the burner base, the incinerator needle, and the surface of the ion sensor needle. Prevent the use of granular detergents (decontamination powder), steel balls or knives to remove stubborn stains remaining on the burner. Otherwise, it may damage the incineration needle and the ion-extinguishing maintenance needle, and then cause the safety equipment of the integrated stove to malfunction or The appearance of the part is subject to wear and then directly affects the life of the integrated stove.
(4) Countertop cleaning
Clean and maintain the countertop with soft gauze and soapy water (or special detergent). Do not use granular detergent or steel ball to clean the countertop. This will cause scratches on the stainless steel surface and affect the aesthetics of the integrated cooktop.
(5) Flue cleaning
After the integrated stove has been used for a long time, the surface of the range can accumulate a lot of dust. It is necessary to clean the range of the range after a period of time. Clean the fume line and use a suitable degreaser for cleaning. Start the low-speed gear of the range hood, then spray the degreaser into the soot channel, and the dust will be decomposed by the inhaled degreaser and then flow into the oil tank.
(6) burner fire cover fire hole cleaning
During use, if the flame is found to be jagged or there is no flame in a single fire hole, it is definitely a condition that the fire cover is blocked. In such a situation, it is necessary to promptly clear the fire hole of the fire cover. After the burner is cooled, the fire cover is removed in time, and the steel rod is used to remove dirt and carbon deposits in the fire hole. Do not flush the fire cover directly with water (because the blisters will temporarily block the fire hole), and do not scrub the burner surface with a hard object, which will result in damage that cannot be repaired by the black exterior enamel.
Zhejiang Bang's Kitchenware Co., Ltd. is a professional kitchenware enterprise integrating R&D, manufacturing and marketing. It is one of the advanced manufacturers of the domestic combined kitchenware industry, specializing in the production of modern kitchen utensils such as integrated stoves. It has production line automation equipment, and household gas appliance testing center, and has a large number of high-quality R & D technicians and managers. With the safety, caring and intelligent quality, we have won the unanimous trust of customers. The integrated stove brand joined the phone: 400-666-5580